Unknown
It's time to blog again.

Just like flowers poking their petals out from the decayed mass of last fall, I feel a need to get back to blogging my adventures again.

When last you left me, I was torn up over things I can't control.  I can't control the interest level of other men, and frankly, if I am honest, I really don't want their interest.  Not that I dislike men, but rather, I need to like me more.

So much good has come in my life the past 6 months.

I bought a house.

I am soon done with my ex..one more child support payment and I could care less what happens to him.

I have a lot of debt.

Okay that last one isn't a good thing, but I have a lot of debt because of the purchase of the house.  At the midpoint of my life, I have accomplished a lot of things on my own that I  never dreamed I could do.

So this blog is going to take a turn in direction.  Yes, it will still be about me, after all, it is my rantings and musings and such.  But instead of ranting about the things I have no control over, I want to use this as a focal point for how I will decorate and improve my new home.

So the next entry in this blog will be about that.  I will be linking to a gallery soon to show off pictures of the house.  It's an old farmhouse, set in the countryside.  The perfect size, the perfect place for me.

Definitely more to come.