Unknown
So, what do you do when you get kicked in the teeth and you are reminded again, that you aren't "all that?"

You set a goal and you achieve it!

I have set my goal.  I will run the Turkey Trot this November on Thanksgiving Day.

To do that, I have started a walk to run plan that I have added into my water aerobics.  In addition, I'm going to rejoin Curves for strength and toning.  I hate spending the money, but I have to do something.  It is the only way to get back in to the game.

I don't want to be passed over by a really nice guy because my physical appearance screams that I don't do anything but sit on my arse when I really have an enjoyable life.  Sadly, looks matter, no matter how hard we claim that they don't.

That isn't the only reason though.  I have set a second goal of getting completely off these pills by December.  I hate that I'm taking pills again for my heart and my thyroid.  I know that it has a great deal to do with my weight.  Maybe my getting that down, the pills will go away too.

So, this blog now has a new purpose.  I will be charting my progress here and I will, which much dread, post pictures of my progress.  I guess that's one way to be honest with myself.

Today: walked 30 mins on the track and then took a water aerobics class. Not eaten very much, and one meal was McDonald's (crispy chicken sandwich, fries and Sprite.) I made a homemade vanilla/peach smoothie between the walk and the aerobics.  I haven't had dinner yet, but that is coming next.  Probably a rice dish.  Almost too tired to eat.  I wasn't planning to walk and do aerobics on the same day, but I didn't want to put off starting to walk.  "Hell's Kitchen" and "Master Chef" is inspiring me to fix something soon! :)